Residents often ask how their assessment dollars benefit their community. Here are just a few ways assessment funds are used to enhance and maintain a community.
Congratulations on your new home! You have selected the right home that is perfect for your family. Your new home is part of a homeowners’ association (HOA), so the landscaping and common areas always look beautiful and well-maintained. It even has great amenities, like a clubhouse and fitness center. Your community association is working hard to provide homeowners with wonderful amenities to enjoy and add to a happy lifestyle.
Here are a few places assessment dollars are spent in the community:
- Community landscaping and common area upkeep
- Community walking trails and parks for walking to promote healthy living
- Inside the clubhouse residents enjoy pool tables, fitness rooms and indoor entertainment
- Community swimming pools
- Community golf course
- Community neighborhood watch, security system and gates
- Community playgrounds for children
- Maintenance and repairs to common areas: Equipment, lawns, landscaping, snow removal, water, plumbing and sewage systems, A/C and heating systems, cleaning, painting and upkeep of exteriors, hallway walls, carpeting, clubhouse, etc.
- Insurance policies
- Reserve funds for emergencies.
At Association Management Group (AMG), customer satisfaction is our #1 Priority. Our professional community association management company is dedicated to providing superior service and cutting-edge solutions, supporting condominiums and homeowners association (HOA) communities with a broad range of services that can be tailored to individual community needs.