Residents often ask how their assessment dollars benefit their community. Here are just a few ways assessment funds are used to enhance and maintain a community.
Congratulations on your new home! You have selected the right home that is perfect for your family. Your new home is part of a homeowners’ association (HOA), so the landscaping and common areas always look beautiful and well-maintained. It even has great amenities, like a clubhouse and fitness center. Your community association is working hard to provide homeowners with wonderful amenities to enjoy and add to a happy lifestyle.
Here are a few places assessment dollars are spent in the community:
1. Community landscaping and common area upkeep
2. Community walking trails and parks for walking to promote healthy living
3. Inside the clubhouse residents enjoy pool tables, fitness rooms and indoor entertainment
4. Community swimming pools
5. Community golf course
6. Community neighborhood watch, security system and gates
7. Community playgrounds for children
8. Maintenance and repairs to common areas: Equipment, lawns, landscaping, snow removal, water, plumbing and sewage systems, A/C and heating systems, cleaning, painting and upkeep of exteriors, hallway walls, carpeting, clubhouse, etc.
9. Insurance policies
10. Reserve funds for emergencies.
At Association Management Group (AMG), customer satisfaction is our #1 Priority. Our professional community association management company is dedicated to providing superior service and cutting-edge solutions, supporting condominiums and homeowners association (HOA) communities with a broad range of services that can be tailored to individual community needs.